viernes, 24 de febrero de 2012

Last weekend

I have got some problems with my English. Can you help me to complete the following text about my last weekend?

Last Saturday I ................ (get up) very late, about 10 o'clock. Then I ................ (have) breakfast. I ................ (drink) coffee with milk and ................ (eat) two pieces of toast with butter and marmelade. Then I ................ (take) a shower and ................ (put on) my new tracksuit. I ................ (go) to the gym. I love training in the morning at the weekend. The gym ................ (be) full of people. I ................ (finish) at noon. After that, I ................(phone) my friend Ciara and we ................ (meet) at a café, in downtown. We ................ (chat) for some time there. At around two, I ................ (take) my car and I ................ (drive) to my parent's house. I ................ (not, call) them, so they ................ (not, expect) me. I ................ (spend) there some time and ................ (go) back home. It ................ (be) a long day, so I ................ (go) to bed early.

On Sunday.... I can't remember, can you help me? (Use the pictures to help you).

First, I ................... (picture number 1) and put on my relaxing music. Then I ................... (picture number 2). I had some cereals with cold milk. After that, I went to the park and ................... (picture number 3) with my friends. Then, I ................... (picture number 4). My dog, Shadow loves the park and running with me. After that, I ................... (picture number 5). I am very good at billiards and I won all the games. Then, I phoned my friend Mark and we ................... (picture number 6). After the cinema, I wanted to see my favourite team's match, so I ................... (picture number 7). When the match ended, I was very hungry so I ................... (picture number 8). Finally, I ................... (picture number 9). Sunday was a long day too and I did a lot of things.

You can find the solutions here

What did you do in your weekend? Write a comment and describe it, please.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario