martes, 2 de marzo de 2010

NEWS! NEWS! NEWS!










I woke up very early this morning. I grabbed a cup of coffee and put on my "working pajamas" (I use sleeping pajamas for all the hours I spend in bed and working pajamas for all the hours I spend in front of my laptop (nearly the same amount)) :) Then I switched on my laptop and opened the door to the "blorld" (blog + world). When I finished creating, editig, designing and so on... I realized I had forgotten to do my "really most favourite activity in the world", reading the online morning news while I have my cup of coffee :(

So, now that I have time, I will take a look at the morning press. If you want to come with me and see "what's the latest", here you have an interesting link: el Kiosko, where you can take a look at some of the most important papers in the world.

I hope you like it :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario